Aug 24, 2010

Regrets?? I've had a few!



The first on my list is Clarins "Daily Energizer cleansing gel" I bought this in the airport duty-free as I had run out of cleanser and I wanted something under 100ml. This is such a boring blah product. I don' t get an energy vibe off it whatsoever. You are advised to rinse with cold water in the morning and warm water at night...... so the energy boost really comes from the cold water hitting your sleepy head. It cost around 12 euro as far as I can recall. I now use it to wash my make up brushes.













The next product is a lot more expensive! It is Bliss' "Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing mask". Am I a smuck for energizing stuff or wha'?! This is an orange coloured (and flavoured) gel that is applied to damp skin. It creates a foam on contact with water and as the froth forms adds oxygen and therefore energizes tired, lacklustre skin. I think the foam effect is quite cool and apparently it's very popular with the Irish rugby team but it's not worth the price (around €40!)




Note the awards! oh well!!






Finally, (there are loads more but all in it's own time!) MAC's "myth" lipstick. I love Chanel's "Mythic" lipstick as it gives me a great nude lip and I was looking for something a little cheaper. I didn't really think long and hard about the MAC. I gave it a quick once over! Another airport buy I might add, I see a pattern emerging! It's very chalkey and drying but what did I expect from a matt! I wear a smidge of it over a gloss or balm but I would definitely not be silly enough to buy it again!








Not a great pic of my beloved Chanel!

2 comments:

  1. The Clarins Daily Energizer cleansing gel and moisturiser were next on my list-don't think I'll bother now. I wonder why it's cold water in the morning and warm at night-something to do with your pores do you tink?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'd say you need a more thorough cleansing at the end of the day so the warm water is needed to remove all grime/ make up etc. The cold water is probably more for energising/ refreshing purposes. I felt it dried out my skin but I did love their Pure Melt cleansing gel.

    ReplyDelete