Aug 24, 2010

Swim or gym: some beauty tips!




These are some tips I have compiled with regards the whole showering after a swim or the gym (or both?!).


  1. Always bring a crocodile clip/ large clip to tie hair back with straight after your shower. It is a lot less damaging that a hair tie! I clip mine on the handle of my bag.

  2. Bring those bottles of shower gel/ shampoo/ conditioner that are almost empty or that you're not mad about! You have no choice but to use them up!

  3. This is a great time to apply body moisturiser, again if you bring it you will use it!

  4. Always bring a bottle of water, I'm rubbish at meeting my water intake for the day but if you go near the sauna you'll be super glad of it!

  5. Have a shower before you swim....not just for hygiene purposes to remove perfume etc but when your hair is wet it can't absorb as much pool water hence less chlorine damage!

No comments:

Post a Comment