Aug 23, 2010

My Night In Shining Armour!


Night in shining armour!
Excellent name for what I would consider to be another excellent product by Soap and Glory. It is a rich night cream (in case you hadn't guessed!) that leaves me super moisturised. It smells dreamy (sigh!) and a little goes a long way!
I'm almost finished my 50ml jar, will I re purchase? That's one thing I'm not sure of. I LOVE to try new products and rarely re buy stuff. It's not pricey, around £12/ €15 , I bought this in one of Boots' offers so I can't remember the exact price.
I'd love recc's for a new night cream!

1 comment:

  1. I'm terrible-I don't use a night cream, just my regular moisturiser. I therefore can't offer any recommendations, sorry :-)
    I'm the same-I rarly rebuy things unless they are AMAZING, can't live with products. Even then, I wonder if there is something out there that can do the job better, so a cheaper price, etc. and go to but something different just to see.
    Thanks for the link in your blogroll!! I've added you to mine aswell :-)

    ReplyDelete