Aug 17, 2010

Budget Brand of the month award goes to.......

Catrice.





A German cosmetics company that has quite a following in Ireland but I haven't seen them in England! My fave items include:



  1. All round Concealer palette which I rave about!







2. Ultimate nail lacquer in "From Dusk to Dawn" Chanel particuliƩre dupe.

http://www.catrice.eu/en.php?page=products_nails

These products only cost a few quid and have very good staying power. I'm not a huge concealer fan as I have quite dry skin and concealer tends to flake off but the pink shade is great on the eyelids to create an 8 hours sleep look! It serves a similar purpose to Benefit's Eye bright without the gimmicky cost! I am not a Benefit fan at all!

The nail polish goes on well and after two coats and no top coat (life is too short!) will last quite a bit! Not sure where Catrice stand on the whole "3 free" deal!

The only no no with Catrice is that they don't have much press dealings in Ireland and also are Verrrrrrrry slow to re stock their display! shocking!

No comments:

Post a Comment