Aug 17, 2010

Project 10 pan.

This is lollipop26's brill idea to use up 10 makeup items you have before you buy anything else! Sounds simple right? I haven't a clue what I'd use as my 10 items as I use different bits all the time makeup wise. However I think I could do it with skincare so here I go with my list of stuff to finish:

  1. Garnier Soft essentials rose water toner.
  2. Soap and Glory's Catch a wrinkle in time moisturiser.
  3. REN F10 enzymatic radiance mask.
  4. Boots Organic Face nourishing cleanser.
  5. Burts Bees Hand Salve.
  6. Origins Never a dull moment face cleanser.
  7. L'Oreal Elvive Full restore 5 shampoo.
  8. Bliss Pore perfecting facial polish.
  9. Neals Yard Power Berry moisturiser. annnnnnnnnnnnnnd!
  10. Kiehl's calendula toner (only 40 ml but still!!!)

And the prize at the end is Estee Lauder Pore minimising skin finish! I've never used/sampled this but have heard good reviews.

Wonder can anyone recommend it?

No comments:

Post a Comment