Aug 17, 2010

Victor, Victoria & Albert.


Ok there wasn't a Victor but the V & A museum in London is fabarooney! Particularly the fashion, accessories and jewellery exhibitions!


I will add photos of some gĂșnas (dresses) that I snapped but because they are behind a glass panel the shots aren't amazing but you'll get the general idea. Vivienne Westwood's Watteau ball gown being one of the main attractions. There were also pieces from Chanel, La Croix, McDonald and Tom Ford amongst many others!
That horrible velour tracksuit also made it into the Hall of Shame section (well the heading of the display must have been taken away for polishing but I'd swear* that was the name of the display).

I love a museum gift shop I do! The fashion and jewellery books were absolutely fabulous dahling but I am trying to budget! Speaking (typing) of the word budget! I discovered a second hand shop not too fat from 'Arrods! There was a designer rail with quite a few nice bits. If you leave me a comment I might divulge the exact co ordinates! (or you could just google it!)
* maybe not swear but am quite quite sure





No comments:

Post a Comment