Aug 17, 2010

Adrian Mole wannabe!





I've always toyed with the idea of writing in a diary but I've always been too bloody lazy to do so. Also it would be along the lines of "dear diary, woke up this morning. Got out of bed, went into kitchen and set the toaster on 3. I like the middle setting as I find the toasted golden brown in colour but not over done by any means." Do you see where I'm coming from?!




However in my recent culture shock (not really) trip to the Tate Modern in London baby, I had my ususual perusal of the museum bookshop* and I came across this..............


















This diary has questions in it that you answer such as;
"What made you happy today?"
Answers are kept short and sweet. Each page has short questions and statements. You are also asked to sketch objects! How cool is that!!
* hem hem, The Tate modern museum bookshop is the largest Art Book shop in London. Fact!







No comments:

Post a Comment