Aug 18, 2010

Lovin' my new boots!



Dunnes finest!!


Lately Dunnes (an Irish supermarket, I wouldn't say department store really) have been coming up trumps! I have 6 new work dresses courtesy of them lately. All on sale, I might add!

One of the dresses I call my "Ryanair dress" as the colour is spot on for the cabin crew blue!


I went in to peruse the sale rail as it's updated and changed regularly and got a fab little cardie and the coolest pair of boots ever!! Nice flat boots are a bee-atch to find anf these ones tick all boxes!


Dunnes' site won't let me steal their pic so I leave the linky winky at the bottom.


The boots were originally 25 spondoolas and I got them for 15. The cardigan (cream, with fab beading embellishment) was originally 30 quid and I got it for 7! yes folks seven euro!


I have taken to going into Dunnes and eyeing up their new stock and praying it will be in the sale in my size (or one bigger, a belt can do wonders!)


2 comments:

  1. I love Dunnes-they have great work wear clothes. I find the quality much better than Penny's but the price isn't much more expensive

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quality knocks the socks off Penny's. Keep it up Dunnes!

    ReplyDelete